Thank you for your interest in learning more about me. For over 10 years my professional journey has allowed me to connect and sit with those who would dare to believe in power of change.
I believe in meeting people where they’re at and creating a safe, trusting, and collaborative relationship where we can address your needs and work towards your goals. I use an eclectic approach to utilize your whole self. I draw from interpersonal, attachment adaptations, family systems, somatic experiencing, DBT, CBT, and mindfulness.
I began my professional journey working at a community counseling center where I provided therapy for a diverse clientele ranging from children to older adults. I also had the pleasure of working in the community with adults with developmental disorders. I moved from there to local juvenile court where I assessed, counseled, and directed children, adolescents, and their families who struggled with mental health and substance abuse. Most recently, I have been working with Foundations Recovery Network a Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient facility where I facilitate group, individual, couples, and family therapy for those who struggle with addiction and their mental health.
Education and Licensure:
• Bachelor of Arts in Sociology and Minor in Child and Family Development from the University of Georgia
• Master of Education in Professional Counseling from the University of Georgia
• Marriage and Family Certificate from the University of Georgia
• Licensed Professional Counselor (#LPC007598)
• Certified Professional Counselor Supervisor (CPCS #975)
• Master Addiction Counselor (#508579)
• National Certified Counselor (#267874)